Let us help you keep your thirsty cows happy! If the power is not close by, use the sun to drive your water pump with a Lorentz Solar Water Pumping system.
- Pump driven directly from solar panels – no battery required
- Pumps when sun is available
- Volumes up to 70m³/h (cubic meters per hour)
- Pump up to 350m head
- High quality pumps – centrifugal, helical rotor and rotary vane types available
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) controllers to get the most out of the solar array
- Ideal for use where no power supply exists
Total Dynamic Head (TDH): Static head plus friction losses.
Static head: Vertical height from the dynamic water level to the highest point of delivery.
Friction losses: Pressure losses in the pipeline as height of a water column with the equivalent pressure. Proportional to the length, diameter, surface of the pipe and the square of the flow rate.
Pump unit: Pump end and motor.
Motor cable length: Cable length from the pump unit to the controller.
PV cable length: Cable length from the controller to the PV generator (solar array).
Pipe length: Complete pipe length from the pump unit to the point of delivery.
Tilt angle: Angle between the PV generator (solar array) and the horizontal plane.